Friday, October 16, 2009

NILSEN FAMILY

 s41108ca112945_1

I am not very good at taking pictures and recording moments but I am going to try. I hope that this blog will be fun and keep you all updated on what is going on in our crazy lives.

 

Catching up

Taylor is getting so big. He is attending the Montessori preschool and loving it. This is his second year and he is leaning so much. He loves his teachers and his friends. I cannot wait to go watch him in the Halloween parade.

Taylor and Aubrey

We are expecting another baby boy! Taylor is so excited. He asks daily when the baby will be done cooking so he can come play in Taylor’s room. Taylor is so excited to be a big brother.

S_32

S_7

S_24

S_27

The 4D ultrasounds are crazy. It is amazing how clearly you can see the baby. These were taken at 17 weeks and as you can see the baby has no fat yet.  He is all skin and bones. The due date is March 2nd!

 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Looking forward to reading more about you guys. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you did it!! love it--good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome!!! Those 4D ultrasounds really are incredible! Your little boy is sooo big already and sooo cute!!! Your family is beautiful- I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU GET A BLOG! I love the ultrasound pics, they look so cool. I'm adding you to my blog! www.labountys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete